Assalamualikum..dh lama jgk xbuat tart2 ni..mngrtart ni pun sbb nk hbiskan stbri..jrang buat tu sbb xde smbutan..yg mkn cma kita nga suami je..ni pun buat rsanya xde la bnyk sngat..4 bjik jee..tu pun smpai esknya ada lgi sbjik..last2 suami wak bkpes..bkn xsdpp nii..sdppp..rnguppp je klit tartnya tuu..tpi tu la klu dh anak xgemarr..mkn pun sbb kna pksa..kita sdri pun mkn sbjik jee..hehee..kli ni cba rspi dri joyofbaking..cma kita tmbah lemon zest skitt..harummm sngat msa bkar tuu..
kita mkn dlu la yee..sbjik ni pun dh knyangg..gna acuan tart saiz 2 1/2 inci..tu je yg ada..
ada 4 kping lgi klit tart yg ksongg tuu..kita xisi fling smua..sbb dh thu nti xhbiss..nk isi apa plakk ye..
Strawberi Tart by ilhamdapur.blogspot.com
Resipi : joyofbaking.com
Sweet Pastry Crust
- 1 1/2 cups (195 grams) all purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (113 grams) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup (50 grams) granulated white sugar
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest - ni maz tambah sdri
- 1 1/4 cups (300 ml) milk (whole or 2%)
- 1/2 vanilla bean, split lengthwise or 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1/4 cup (50 grams) granulated white sugar
- 2 tablespoons (20 grams) all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons (20 grams) cornstarch (corn flour)
- 1/2 tablespoon liqueur (Grand Marnier, Brandy, Kirsch) (optional)
- 1/2 cup (120 grams) apricot jam or preserves
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3 cups (720 ml) fruit (raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, blueberries, kiwifruit, bananas, plums, pineapple, melon, etc.)
1. In a separate bowl, whisk the flour with the salt. Place the butter in the bowl of your electric mixer, or with a hand mixer, and beat until softened. Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Gradually add the beaten egg, beating just until incorporated. Add the flour mixture all at once and mix just until it forms a ball. Flatten the pastry into a disk, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 15-30 minutes or just until firm (can place in freezer for about 10-15 minutes.)
2. Lightly butter and flour, or spray with a non-stick vegetable/flour cooking spray, an 8 - 9 inch (20 - 23 cm) tart pan with a removable bottom. Evenly pat the chilled pastry onto the bottom and up the sides of the pan. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) and place rack in center of oven. Lightly prick bottom of pastry crust with the tines of a fork (this will prevent the dough from puffing up as it bakes). Place tart pan on a larger baking pan and bake crust for 5 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) and continue to bake the crust for about 15 minutes or until dry and lightly golden brown. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool completely before filling. Can be covered and stored for a few days.
1. In a medium-sized heatproof bowl, mix the sugar and egg yolks together. (Don't let the mixture sit too long or you will get pieces of egg forming.) Sift the flour and cornstarch (corn flour) together and then add to the egg mixture, mixing until you get a smooth paste.
2. Meanwhile, in a saucepan bring the milk and vanilla bean just to boiling (just until milk starts to foam up.) Remove from heat and add slowly to egg mixture, whisking constantly to prevent curdling. (If you get a few pieces of egg (curdling) in the mixture, pour through a strainer.) Remove vanilla bean, scrape out seeds, and add the seeds to the egg mixture. (The vanilla bean can be washed and dried and placed in your sugar bowl to give the sugar a vanilla flavor.) Then pour the egg mixture into a medium saucepan and cook over medium heat until boiling, whisking constantly. When it boils, whisk mixture constantly for another 30 - 60 seconds until it becomes thick. Remove from heat and immediately whisk in the liqueur (if using). (Stir in vanilla extract is using instead of a vanilla bean.) Pour into a clean bowl and immediately cover the surface with plastic wrap to prevent a crust from forming. Cool to room temperature. If not using right away refrigerate until needed, up to 3 days. Beat or whisk before using to get rid of any lumps that may have formed.
3. Apricot Glaze: Heat the apricot jam or preserves and water in a small saucepan over medium heat until liquid (melted). (Can also heat in the microwave.) Remove from heat and strain the jam through a fine strainer to remove any fruit lumps.
elok2 je aduan nga bks tart 8 bjik tu..tpi yg buat tart strberi ni cma 4 bjik je..